Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30
- Exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® antioxidant complex, guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Zinc oxide (20%), Titanium dioxide (1%): Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Natural melanin: Natural photo-protective compounds and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Silicones: Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup application
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 1%, Zinc Oxide 20%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Kurome Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tribehenin, Bisabolol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Water, Glycerin, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Squalane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Behenate, Melanin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl Ferulate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Iron Oxides.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.