Serum for red, sensitized skin that works to reduce excess surface oil. Exfoliating properties provide ultra-mild exfoliation to encourage cellular turnover and reduce the signs of premature aging.
- Advanced amino acid complex helps to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Provides mild exfoliation to help smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection
- Helps replenish hydration and support healthy skin barrier function
- Lactose, milk protein, brassica oleracea italica extract: Helps soothe skin through hydration, minimizing the appearance of red, sensitized skin
- Farnesyl acetate, farnesol, panthenyl triacetate: Helps reduce surface oil
- Papain: Provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
- ZO-RRS²®: Exclusive plant stem cell complex that provides powerful antioxidant benefits
- Glycerin: Helps to retain hydration
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Palmitoyl Glycine, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Lactose, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Lactis Proteinum/Milk Protein/ Protéine du lait, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Papain, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-36 Castor Oil, Panthenyl Triacetate, Farnesol, Farnesyl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Algin, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Lecithin, Algin, Xanthan Gum, Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
Apply to clean, dry skin.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.