Smart Tone Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
- Provides broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) blue light
- Helps to protect skin from free radical damage and the appearance of photodamage
- Gives skin a healthy, hydrated glow
- Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Plant-derived melanin: Helps to shield skin from HEV blue light
- Iron oxides and mica: Delivers adaptable skin tone color correction + immediate brightening
- ZOX12®: Exclusive, 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex that fights against free radical damage
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Stable vitamin C that works deeper in skin to minimize the appearance of future dark spots
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Avobenzone 3%,Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Water, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Polyamide-5, Steareth-21, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fatty Acid Ethoxylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Steareth-2, Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Panthenyl Triacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Ethyl Linoleate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Oleyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, Melanin, Pentylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Ethyl Ferulate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Petasites Japonicus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beta-Glucan, Potassium Sorbate, C14-18 Glycol Esters, PEG-6 Stearate, PEG-32, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Reapply at least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.